Skip to content
- Sandy Shores offers year round camping on 330 Lots.
- Two (2) private lakes for use by Sandy Shores owners and guest. No gas engines.
- Grass Lake has a large beach area, boat launch and two fishing docks. Loon Landing has a large fishing dock.
- Water and electricity are at each site, some sites offer sewer while others get pumped twice weekly by park staff.
- Dumping Station
- Year Round Maintenance Staff
- Two (2) bathhouses with showers. One bathhouse is heated and open year round.
- A large Pavilion with full kitchen and covered porch is available for your family gatherings.
- Putt Putt Golf, Basketball court, Baseball Diamond, Soccer Field, Disc Golf, Hiking trails, Horseshoe pits, Cornhole and more.